You have bought a brand new H Series Samsung smart TV, but unfortunatly you dont have in your region apps which you like?
This is caused by the limitation of region in which the TV was bought.
So how change region on a H series samsung smart tv?
Fortunately the region for the TV can be changed.
Be aware that all installed apps & settings from previous region will disappear.
So lets change the region:
- Select source on the television TV as source
- Press Menu on the remote controler
- Select System
- Select Setup
- Press the following sequence on your remote: MUTE – RETURN – VOL+ – CHAN + – MUTE
- Select the country you wish to receive apps from. (In my case Germany)
- Once you have selected the country let the setup complete
Bellow are links to Samsung sites in different countries, where you can see a overview of the available apps. Mostly under section Apps -> Smart hub.
Samsung overview page for all countries